Monday, July 25, 2011

Posting Again!



Hey guys, real sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've just haven't had the time. today I really want to show you a pic I took a while back, I was in a hotel lobby and there was these birds, surprisingly the turned out to be penguins! The waddled around acting cute, but there was this one penguin who seemed to be left out. He was almost totally bald. and he seemed like he was pecking more of his feathers out. It was a perfect muse for a photo, and luckily I had my camera with me. It just goes to show you, sometime different things make the prettiest art.
hope you still like my blog,
L.E
p.s a little project you can try is to bring a camera everywhere you go, even if it's just a cellphone, and take pictures of lots of different things.

No comments:

Post a Comment