Sunday, April 10, 2011

bright and beautiful

Sorry I haven't posted in a couple days, but 1. I've been lazy. And 2. I've got some big school assignments coming up. From the title you could probably guess that today is all about bright and beautiful clothes. Wearing different kinds of clothes defines what you think about yourself and how you want the world to think of you. I got these photos from www.nordstrom.com. the shirt is Frenchi® Silky Sleeveless Tunic (Juniors) for $32. And the pants are Jolt Skinny Jeans (Medium Light Wash) (Juniors) for $34 these jeans highlight the color used in the outfit. lastly the shoes are BP. 'Bowtye' Sandal for $49.95, the little red cherries match the top of the outfit. I encourage adding a necklace, purse, bracelet, or sunglasses to this outfit.


hope you like my blog
~L.E
p.s next is art sculptures

1 comment:

  1. You are a real "fashionista" and you have excellent taste. Looking forward to the sculpture pix.

    ReplyDelete